Friday, October 9, 2009

Waking Casimir

After a long hiatus, I've begun digging into genealogy again. For several reasons, I've had to migrate Casimir's Dream to a new server, hosted by Blogger. Everything isn't done yet, so there are still a lot of missing images and broken links.

As I was working, I came across the song written by Marc for my birthday several years ago. Since I didn't have an easy way to post the mp3, I decided to throw some photos on top of it and create a YouTube video. It really is a lovely song and worth your listen.

I don't have much new content for Casimir's Dream yet, but I'm working on some things, some of which I hope will excite you. Stay tuned.
I want a Dream Lover
so I don't have to dream alone

Please don't make me dream alone
I beg you don't make me dream alone
No, I don't wanna dream alone

No comments:

Post a Comment