Sunday, November 25, 2012

Rachel brought an awesome Thanksgiving Activity:



We used recycled catalog cards to share our thoughts. After dinner we passed the pitcher, selected a card and read it aloud, giving everyone the opportunity to guess who had fashioned that particular sentiment. Sometimes it was difficult, sometimes easy. See how you do.

Thankful for:
  • Lita providing us with the start of a Family Compound
  • Nap
  • Two Thanksgivings
  • Jonathan
  • 12/12/50
  • That our wedding ran smoothly and that so many friends and family were able to come
  • To be alive
  • Such great friends
  • My car
  • Ham biscuits
  • All of the new jobs in the family
  • Good cooks in the family
  • Such wonderful in-laws 
  • Having an awesome boyfriend who puts up with 3 cats and a very stressed out student teacher 
  • Baby Vassar and looking forward to meeting ... it? next year!
  • My furry family that includes Gabe
  • Going skydiving ... and being alive to tell the story
  • New life in the family
  • That our kids are not love-rejects, and that those who chose them are so awesome
  • Dolly Dog
  • Netflix
  • My new computer
  • (hope)     (an ode to Christina Fisher)
  • For my new nephew and my nieces and I'm thankful to have another niece or nephew on the way
  • Family compound
  • Free haircuts!
  • The size of my family has doubled, but not my waist
  • Bamboo
  • Linus, an unexpected addition Xantha, and an even more unexpected addition baby Duke
  • No one has dreadlocks in our family
  • Lolladog
  • Batman
  • Kids & kids-n-law that are willing to live in vicinity with us
  • Rachel and Ivan and the fish and the cats and the dinosaurs
  • That Foo is still here
  • 4 More Years!
  • Auntie Lee who took me in when I was 18
  • Being able to enjoy three amazing Thanksgiving Feasts
  • Free haircuts!
  • New house
  • Thanksgiving
  • Surviving 5th grade and Kindergarten (thus far ...)
  • There is no bamboo in my yard and that I won't be a grandfather until I'm at least 62
  • Cabin Home
  • Oysters
  • Tonia Bear
  • Rachel's Thanksgiving Activity
  • Next-door-in-laws




No comments:

Post a Comment